Thursday, October 16, 2014

2015 is already in the planning stages

I am already working on next year. My daughter and I are going to France with the French club her senior year so we have to get going. I always use my craft show money for something. Last year it was Disney, this year my kitchen to repair the water damage from the nice storm this spring and next will be France. I will be posting new show dates as soon as I get them. We have decided to add some new ones. My mother even thinks we can do two in one weekend. WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT. Keep checking I have told myself I am going to be better at keeping my blog up to date. I am still considering and Etsy shop I just haven't had the time this fall to get extra items made. I will keep you posted on that. Back to work this pile of white fabric is going to make snowmen by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment