Thursday, February 20, 2014

It's a new year and there is a lot going on

Applications are starting to be sent out so I will be adding show dates as soon as I hear back. So keep watching for those.  I have been working on a lot of new items this year. LOTS of surprises. I will try and add the pictures from last years shows soon. We did a new show last year the Plainfield Gingerbread Show and had a ball. It was a very nice show. We hope to get in again this year. I will try and do better posting this year. They have changed the format of the site so I haven't had time to sit down and mess with it much.
 
Here is a photo of our best seller from last year. For those who wanted one and missed out I will make sure I have plenty to go around this year. I am also making them in different sizes and have a few variations. You never know what I will come up with. At the moment everyone is trying to figure our what I am going to do with all the toilet paper rolls. You will have to come to a show to see. It will be a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment