Sunday, April 24, 2011

2010 Craft Festival in Pendleton, IN

Well this year I was able to buy a double tent of my own.
 I was so excited.
Even my husband Brad came and helped Aunt Debby and I set it up.
It made the show so much nicer.
We also used the small tent we had set up in back for a place to sit and eat.
It was very nice. The show was great. It did rain but we had room for people to stand inside
out of the rain. Most of the time the weather was beautiful.
I will look for you there next year.
I'm working on lot's of new stuff.



The crowd was good.
There were times people were lined up to make their purchases.
How wonderful!

















The day we were there setting up a reporter from the Anderson Herald came by to talk to us.
He stopped to talk to Aunt Debby.
Here I am working my butt off this year because I made
everything and she got her picture in the paper.
Not fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment